Fiber optic route surveys are completing many successful projects.
With a proper route survey, important critical features are included in :
• the proposed fiber optic cable route drawing,
• showing information about terrain details,
• leading to a valuable cost predictor and
• implementation guide
From proposed fiber optic route surveys to:
• drafting and drawing of the surveys,
• CAD sourcing also has expertise in construction plans for trenching,
• fiber optic cable pulling, and fiber optic cable termination.
CAD sourcing uses computer aided design (CAD) to visualize fiber optic cable networks with data from a geographic map. The benefit of computer aided design in geospatial fiber optic networks is twofold. CAD allows for the integration of engineering design as well as interactive visualization. Interested parties can now view fiber optic route surveys on a geographic map in a virtual model, providing valuable input for route adjustments as well as construction plans.
Our tools involve: geographic information systems mapping software, aerial imaging, AutoCAD, Google earth, Global Mapper and MapSource utilized software. With CAD sourcing, streamline your fiber optic route survey and construction plan using visualization software to meet your project needs.
Our Services Planning & Design of Cable Network (Fiber Optic)
• Cable Route Survey, Planning & Design of Cable Networks (Preliminary Survey)
• Civil Work Survey & TSD (Technical Site Drawing)
• AutoCAD drawings on Civil & Cable Route Design (Detail Design Drawing)
• FTTx Survey for design of fiber cable network
Use Instruments for Survey
Garmin 62s/78s for record route and coordinate.
3M™ Dynatel™ Pipe/Cable/Fault Locator for search existing cable and pipe.
Lecia Laser distance meter for measure indoor.
Use Software for Design
• Google Earth Pro
• Global Mapper
Our finished Survey and Design of Cable Network in Myanmar.
CAD sourcing has successfully completed thousands of kilometers of fiber optic route surveys and construction plans over the years for companies such as MPT, Ooredoo, Huawei, YTP, Mirait. and Eager.